1. The mask edge banding machine directly uses 220V mains power, so the mask edge banding body should be properly grounded before power on, and the grounding resistance should be less than 4 ohms.
2. When the mains voltage change is greater than 10%, an AC voltage stabilizer should be installed on the mask edge banding machine to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the machine.
3. After power on, do not put your hands under the upper die to avoid high-frequency vibration and high-voltage damage.
4. Do not make the upper die head contact the lower die head, fixtures and worktable when ultrasonic sound is emitted to avoid damage to the machine parts.
5. Remember to do sonic testing before welding, especially to change the welding mold. This operation should not be neglected.
6. The die head should be designed, processed and adjusted by a professional manufacturer, otherwise it will damage the ultrasonic transducer system of the mask edge banding machine.
7. When the frequency of the mask edge banding machine is welding, it will produce audible noise. It is recommended that long-term operators wear ear protectors.
1. Clean the dust, tighten the screws, check whether the voltage is stable, whether the current is normal, and whether the temperature is too high.
2. Every day, check whether the no-load current is the smallest, that is, check whether the frequency is biased. Frequent partial load work will easily crack the mold and whether the transducer is normal.
3. When checking, the most important thing is to listen to the sound and see if the oscillating device is loose or not.
Post time: Mar-22-2021